samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 20 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung HL61A650 61-Inch 1080p Slim DLP HDTV


First Off let me just say that when I bought from electronic expo from amazon I had paid for the The samsung tv and extra shipping for the tv. When my tv didnt arrive at the date it was suppose I called. then this when the fun began fist a woman gets on the phone and tells me that they no longer have the tv in stock and wouldnt know when they would get them in, which made me very upset. Then she said they would give me a 65 inch mitibishi in place of the 61 Inch so i said ok then i asked would i Get the 450 dollers back for the extra shipping since my original tv never came, she said yes , and that she wanted to call back the next day to conform it, i said ok. I called back the next day then this A## hole got on the phone talking about he didint no anything about that and that me tracking number was wrong and he didnt know about my purchase. So this is when I really started to get angry and was about to curse him out when his supervisor got on the phone and told me he new what happened and that my tv would take another week but i woulnt get the money i paid for expedied shipping back so at this point I lost money, didnt get my tv, at the right date and time, and i never got the tv a shopped online for, then I had to deal with elextronic expos Sh@it, man they really pissed me off. They have the worse costumer service i have ever experienced with. BEWARE!!!!Buy Samsung HL61A650 61-Inch 1080p Slim DLP HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น