samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Timex Digital Tuning Dual Alarm Clock Radio w/ Projection and MP3 - Black ( T436B )


No written instructions in box; I had to go the Timex website to get the manual. The radio can't get a clear station; it won't stay on the station I put it on. The speakers are so full of static that I can't hear anything clearly even though I put this radio in the same spot as my Sony Dream Machine, which never had a problem with reception.
Time was easy to set and alarm was easy to set but no matter how carefully I read and followed the instructions, I couldn't get the date to start blinking or respond in any way to the "Time Set" button. It refused to budge off of the preset "12-31" date that was on it when I took it out of the box and plugged it in. Followed the entire process 20 times; 45 minutes later the date still showed "12-31". By that time, in my mind I felt like taking the damned thing outside, smashing it on the sidewalk and sending a 3-word e-mail to the manufacturer (F...k you, Timex!!). I have nothing good to say about this piece of crap. I should have listened to all the bad reviews that I read on Amazon and other websites about how junky it is. I only bought it because my son insisted on having one that projected both time and alarm time and this one was the only one that I could find that did that. I found lots that projected time and date or time and temperature but he wouldn't consider those. Timex used to be a reliable brand; I don't know what happened but they should be horsewhipped for selling this garbage. This radio is also supposed to have 4 different sounds (ocean, forest, chimes and heartbeat). I can't get it to do anything but forest; tried about 10 minutes and gave up.
Please, save your money and buy something else. ANYTHING but this.Buy Timex Digital Tuning Dual Alarm Clock Radio w/ Projection and MP3 - Black ( T436B )!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น