samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Elite Screens Manual Pull Down Projection Screen, Matte White 1.1 Gain, 120" Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio


This screen works great for me. I bought a Full HD projector and wanted to get all my money's worth. Some forums said a white sheet would work fine but I figured if I were spending the money for HD that I would want the full meal deal. I was a little afraid by the other reviews of some of the screens showing up damaged but hoped that since these accidents had occured that the company took extra measures to make sure they came out properly. That was the case for mine. I've had it hung up in my Movie Room for a couple months now and every time I fire up "Old Beautiful" I'm still amazed at the quality. My projector came the day before my screen and I wanted to set it up and get an idea of what it would look like so I did hang up a sheet for the first day. What a difference when I put up the screen. Like the difference between instant coffee and french press... sure, it will take care of your needs, but there's so much more yet to be had. Oh, ya... and by the way, there were many screens out there that were listed as "120 inches" but the big deal was finding one that was that large with a 16:9 ratio. Sure you can find one that's simply 120 inches, but when you try to fit your 16:9 widescreen into a 4:3 ratio, or even worse a 1:1, you only end up with a 90 or 100 inch image. How lame to spend all that time and money and not even get your whole picture! That was what sold me on this screen. I wanted big and beautiful, and that's just what I got.Buy Elite Screens Manual Pull Down Projection Screen, Matte White 1.1 Gain, 120" Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น