samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Elite Screens Manual Pull Down Projection Screen, Matte White 1.1 Gain, 99" Diagonal, 1:1 Aspect Ratio


I am very happy with this product for the money I paid and the result I got in return. I have it installed in my bed room and I project from 12' and it projects to 70" x 40" and talking of high def .. Its just wonderful and you gain 1.1 on your screen.

The only thing which bothered me was the size as (in width); so if you are looking to hook it into the beams for stronger support, beams are usually 12" apart so If you got the hook into one hook, the other hook will be few inches short, lets say 3/4 inches .. I got over it by installing decorative chandelier chains. It actually looks very nice and my wife didn't hate it ..

Bottom line, Its a great buy and I have suggested almost all my friends who owns projectors or thinking of getting one. If I may add, do not forget to get free projector mount when you buy this screen. Customer service was great and they shipped my projector mount even before they received serial number of the projector screen from me as par the promotion advertisement..

Thinking of getting one in this price range -- go for it, two thumbs up ..

Buy Elite Screens Manual Pull Down Projection Screen, Matte White 1.1 Gain, 99" Diagonal, 1:1 Aspect Ratio!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น