samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 26 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Elite Screens Manual Pull Down Projection Screen, Matte White 1.1 Gain, 113" Diagonal, 1:1 Aspect Ratio


Got a screen from Amazon.com the first time and the shipping time ws great. After installation we realized the screen comes down, but will not go back into the holder! It takes like FIFTEEN tugs to get it to retract. Frustrated, we gave up and called Amazon for a new one. Being the awesome guys that they are, they sent a new one right away.

This one works marginally better. Most of the time 4" hangs out still. But I can deal with 4". I couldn't deal with 3 feet hanging out! It still might go back.

If I had to do it all again, I would buy an electronic one. (I still might!)Buy Elite Screens Manual Pull Down Projection Screen, Matte White 1.1 Gain, 113" Diagonal, 1:1 Aspect Ratio!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น