samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung HLN467W Tantus 46-Inch Widescreen Projection HDTV with DLP Technology


I bought this through my wife's employee discount (She worked at Samsung until last week). I am very impressed with the picture quality though I am only getting over the air signals. Hooked up DVD via component video and the picture quality is impressive. You have many connection options (currently I do not even have that many components). I will try hooking up my PC. Did a lot of research (Extreme Tech and PCNet). I read that some people were disapointed w/ picture quality of regular cable or digital signals. I am not sure what they were expecting. As this is HD ready TV, it truely shines when watching HD broadcasts (according to all reviewers). Personally, I will wait until quality is improved on HD receivers before I go out and buy one- read many complaints of various devices on HD Net.

No complaints. No noticeable annoying fan noise as some had mentioned. Excellent design, slim and light, and outstanding picture quality. Very happy w. our choice.Buy Samsung HLN467W Tantus 46-Inch Widescreen Projection HDTV with DLP Technology!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น