samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Elite Screens EZ Frame Projection Screen. Cine White 1.1 Gain. 100"Inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio


I bought this screen for our home theater after reading many reviews of the major brands (Stewart, Dalite, etc.). Someone on a message board recommended this brand (which I'd never heard of before). The price was so much lower (about 1/3 the price) that I figured it was worth a shot. I'm very happy I decided to buy this. My wife and I put it together and had it hanging on the wall in about an hour and a half, working at a leisurely pace. The screen surface (always under tension) is perfectly taut and the black velvet surround looks great. The first couple days it smelled like a giant beach ball in the theater, but that's to be expected and it soon went away. I'm very happy with this purchase and I've recommended to other people already.Buy Elite Screens EZ Frame Projection Screen. Cine White 1.1 Gain. 100"Inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น