samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Elite Screens Silver Frame Projection Screen. Cine White 1.1 Gain 120" Inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio


After countless hours of watching different types of movies in BluRay and Regular DVD format along with various games on the PS3, I am very pleased with this screen. I am using a Sony Bravia VPLAW-10 projector at the max throw range and the picture is great. Yes, there is a little screen door effect if you sit closer than where I have my theatre seats, but I don't notice it. It's like a mini-movie theatre in my house. The kids love watching a "Movie on the Wall"!! Would highly recommend this screen.Buy Elite Screens Silver Frame Projection Screen. Cine White 1.1 Gain 120" Inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น