samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Draper Accuscreens Fixed Gray Projection Screen (106-inch, 16:9 ratio)


EDIT: I purchased this for 274.85, it seems to be higher now.

I purchased this screen to use in my living room theater. It is functional but not outstanding. It is worth what I paid for it. The instructions were not the best but set-up was still fairly easy. The only real problem is that it came with a large but very slight discoloration. I think it's probably from getting wet at some point during shipping. The screen cloth is in the washing machine as I type this; if the stain remains I will not be happy. UPDATE: The discoloration/stain is gone after washing, all is well.

Pros:
Much cheaper than other screens in this size.

Machine washable screen surface.

Easy to remove/reinstall once wall clips are properly mounted.


Cons:
Flimsy screen border, if you don't position the four included wall clips exactly right the screen will not stay on the wall.

Only comes with four wall clips, six would be much better, eight would be perfect.

The sides of the screen bow in slightly, this could be fixed with more clips.Buy Draper Accuscreens Fixed Gray Projection Screen (106-inch, 16:9 ratio)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น