samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Elite Screens Manual Pull Down Projection Screen, Matte White 1.1 Gain, 100" Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio


I purchased this screen in August (even after I read the horrible reviews) but did not get the chance to hang it until mid September. As soon as I removed from the box I knew immediately that the tension rod was worthless. The screen fell straight to the floor and would not retract. By this time Amazon's 30 day return period had just passed and they wouldn't even exchange it (I guess they knew it was a piece of junk too)so the Amazon rep told me to use the 1 yr warranty to replace it. THAT WAS THE BEST ADVICE EVER. Elite's customer service was great!!!! I received a replacement screen in about 10 days. Once hung, the screen retracts smoothly with no special tricks to get it up...so in a nut shell buy the screen at the next to nothing cost that Amazon sells it for and if you get a bad screen use the warranty. Evidently Amazon purchased a bad lot of screens at wholesale ....Elite Screen has the real deal and stands by their product so you will not receive a less than superior replacement.Buy Elite Screens Manual Pull Down Projection Screen, Matte White 1.1 Gain, 100" Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น