samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 24 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

70" Widescreen Tv HD-ila


I've had this television for about two years now. When I purchased it they were around five thousand dollars. I've seen them for sale now for about three thousand recently. I think this is owing to the television being only 780p, versus 1080i or 1080p. Unless you are planning on viewing a lot of blu-ray or hd dvd's, be aware that even the best signal from a dvd or satelitte, won't get you to 1080i. This being said the television is terrific in bright light, which is why I purchased it in the first place. The combination of an extremely bright picture and an anti-reflective coating on the screen means you can watch the screen even with direct sunlight on the screen. The one issue I had with the JVC, is the first bulb burned out at six months. I had purchased an extended warranty, so I was covered. The tech came out and changed it in about five minutes. Since then the second bulb has been going for about a year and a half. At two hundred a pop, I would seriously recommend getting the warranty. Other than that, awesome TV, your visitors will be shocked at the sheer enormity of the screen. 4 times the screen size of a 42" plasma, think about it...Buy 70" Widescreen Tv HD-ila!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น