samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 13 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Elite Screens Manual Pull Down Projection Screen, Matte White 1.1 Gain, 84" Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio


Brought the box in and when I truned it upright to walk through my hallway I could hear loose parts falling inside the screen housing. Openned box, read instructions and cautiously pulled screen out. The screen came out very easily as if it was not even spring loaded. I was not surprised though, because it would not go back in. Removed the end cap to find the end cap retainer block was in pieces (this is what holds the load on the spring). The plastic is of very poor quality. It is not able to withstand the loads that the spring has on it. So, I am stuck with a screen that will not go up. I would highly recommend another manufacturer. As for me, I will not purchase any other product from Elite.Buy Elite Screens Manual Pull Down Projection Screen, Matte White 1.1 Gain, 84" Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น