samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Toshiba TALEN 65HM167 65-Inch 1080p DLP HDTV - EOL August 2007


My Sony Wega 50" was dying (some sort of mirror issue causing blue streaks in the picture. Its apparently very prevelant in this model, but I have not gotten much response from Sony for a post warranty fix and from what hear its close to $1000 to repair). I was also 2 years + into my second bulb ($400). So I've had my eye out for a larger HD tv for several months now. I dont need PIP (comes with brighthouse DVR) and dont really care about sound since I pipe the cable/DVD audio to my reciever. I was just looking for a big, clear 1080p set. I saw this model in this week's circuit city flyer (Jan 27, 2008) for $1399!. I got the tape measure out to make sure it would fit in my built-in media space and went to CC to check it out. With standard HD inputs (probably 1080i). This set appeared to have the best picture of all the projection units on the wall (with the exception of a Mitubisi 75" unit that the salesman said was playing a 1080p HD DVD). I measured it out, and with my existing tv stand it fit in the media space with about 1 inch to spare on all sides. We loaded it my truck and took it home. In 20 minutes I had it fired up (well, almost, I needed to go buy an HDMI cable for $35). I've only got 1 day on it, but its a stunning picture and makes a huge difference from my 50" Sony. My viewing distance is probably longer than most (maybe 15' to the couch)

Anyway, if you are looking for a decent DLP set with a big picture and dont need a lot of useless bells and whistles get down to CC and check this one out.
For $1600 I'd probably look around a bit more, but at $1399 this set tripped my price trigger and I'm quite happy with it.
Buy Toshiba TALEN 65HM167 65-Inch 1080p DLP HDTV - EOL August 2007!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น