samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung HLT6187SAX 61-Inch Slim LED Engine 1080p DLP HDTV


I absolutely loved my 61" Samsung! Without a doubt, the best I have owned. However, all good things must end...Mine bit the dust after 10 months of use. First, we lost all red color...then something else went. The good thing about it is that it was still under warranty. We had the local Samsung warranty repair shop take a look at it and they found three defective parts, two of them were in stock. The 3rd pard needed to be ordered. After tree weeks without any communication, we finally found out that there was a backorder for the part we were waiting for. After 6 weeks, I finally called Samsung direct and got someone in the executive department and they were stunned that I had been without the TV for so long. Now, however, we have been informed that Samsung is no longer producing the DLP models and the shortage of parts was key. I have not heard this (discontuing the DLP) from any other source and was skeptical initially. But, because they are replacing the DLP with a highend 52" LCD, I am beginning to wonder.

Again, the 61" DLP was a beautiful TV with an abundance of positives. My only negative is that I didn't have it long enough. I sure hope all the other posters of the 61" have a long-life TV and that you don't need parts too soon.Buy Samsung HLT6187SAX 61-Inch Slim LED Engine 1080p DLP HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น