samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung HLT5689S 56-Inch Slim LED Engine 1080p DLP HDTV


This was my first leap into HD. Originally I was planning to buy a Samsung HLT6189S but I read some mixed reviews on that unit. I decided to go a little smaller so I bought the HLT5689S. I first hooked it up to my standard defintion box through Directv and noticed an immediate improvement in sharpness versus my old TV....as I would expect since my old unit was at least 15 years old. This past Monday I had Directv come out to install the HD equipment. Right out of the box the picture is amazing. My wife thinks it is almost 3-D. I'm still waiting for my receiver and speakers to be delivered, but in the meantime the speakers on the TV do a very nice job of creating a surround sound experience. All in all, I'm very pleased.Buy Samsung HLT5689S 56-Inch Slim LED Engine 1080p DLP HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น