samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 25 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Toshiba 52HM95 52-Inch Widescreen Integrated HD DLP Projection TV


We purchased this television in January 2006 and the lamp went out within the first 3 months. Now the $2000 set, at 2 1/2 years old, has a problem with the light engine and color wheel. I have no picture sometimes with off an on screen with distorted colors and a loud grinding noise from the set. I am told it will cost around $700 to fix. I did not expect television like this to only last a couple of years. When I contacted Toshiba their customer service basically says too bad for consumers with the bad luck of purchasing their poor quality, unreliable product. I do not plan to give Toshiba another dime. I understand there may be a class action for some models on the lamp issue.Buy Toshiba 52HM95 52-Inch Widescreen Integrated HD DLP Projection TV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น