samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Sony Grand WEGA KDF-42WE655 42-Inch LCD Projection Television with Integrated HDTV Tuner


The TV works quite well, while it works. Two years ago the second lamp went out and Sony requested that I take it in at a professional service center for checkup as the lamps kept popping due to heat. I purchased an extra set of lamps as this started to be a trend. Last night the lamp popped again. As I was about to replace the lamp I noticed that the lamp was covered by molten plastic from the TV. Right now it needs more extensive repairs and as of this writing I do not know how much this will cost. The entire lower part of the TV inside is melted. IMHO keep looking for an other more reliable TV.Buy Sony Grand WEGA KDF-42WE655 42-Inch LCD Projection Television with Integrated HDTV Tuner!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น