samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

JVC AV-48WP30 I'Art Pro 48-Inch Widescreen HDTV-Ready Rear-Projection TV , Silver


I have one of these televisions and after two years a convergence thingie went out on it. Looked like you were seeing everything in double-vision. Luckily I had an extended warranty on it as it would have cost 600.00 to fix it. They had it about a week. It does have a great picture but I am afraid JVC will not be getting anymore of my money in the future. I also had a JVC stereo receiver that went out in five years. Every other stereo receiver I have had in my life I had to give it away. Apparently none of the letters in JVC stand for dependability Buy JVC AV-48WP30 I'Art Pro 48-Inch Widescreen HDTV-Ready Rear-Projection TV , Silver!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น