samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

Sony KP-53V80 53" Projection TV


I bought this tv when my Sony KP-53XBR300 53" Projection TV went out after six years(the red "pot" went nova) and to fix it was out of the question. As the Sony KP-53V80 had very good reviews I went for it. Bad idea for me as the more I watch it the worse the picture gets. Sharpness was nowhere to be found, the soft colors will not blend, and an all black screen has an area that shows white. The Sony KP-53XBR300 53" Projection TV was the best I had ever seen. The reviewers for the Sony KP-53V80 said it had the best picture. Not this one. I bought this one for the price and the reviews, I should have paid more and got the Sony KP-53XBR300. Just thought you might want to know.Buy Sony KP-53V80 53" Projection TV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น