samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 22 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung HLT5075S 50-Inch Slim 720p DLP HDTV


I purchased my 50" Samsung HD DLP from Circuit Scity, and while I love having this unit, the picture leaves much to be desired at times. Shortly after buying it, it developed horizontal dark lines about 4" apart eminating from both sides of the screen. There was also an effect called "shimmering" which basically looked like out of focus contour lines around bright sections of the images. Fortunately, I purchased an extended warrantly plan. Circuit City staff was excellent. A technician came out, examined the set and determined it was the light engine. He came back a week later with the part and that greatly improved the picture quality. Shortly after that, it has developed dark shimmering. It's very noticable in low light images, such as when the scene takes place in a dark room or outdoors at night. The dark shimmering makes viewing scenes almost unwatchable. I'll calling for another service appt now. I've always had excellent luck with Samsung products but I'd buy another set if I had to do it over again and do more research of owner's reviews. I'd never, ever buy one without the extended warranty.Buy Samsung HLT5075S 50-Inch Slim 720p DLP HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น