samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

RCA 52'' Widescreen Scenium HDTV (hd52w140)


Let me make this review very clear! This RCA HD52W140 Projection TV is absolutely junk. The RCA, Thomson, GE Proscan name is so bad that the dealers are dropping these brands from their offerings and worse, the repairmen refuse to work on these products due to high costs of spare parts and the spare parts not being available (even for a new set), and for the total lack of support from the RCA and related companies support staff. The word is out DON"T BUY RCA, DON'T BUY RCA, DON'T BUY RCA! Can I make this review any clearer? RCA, GE, Proscan and Thomson products are absolute JUNK! I read the other day that Microsoft has made some kind of deal with Thomson for co development of a new product. I have to ask Bill Gates and Microsoft....Where have you got your head buried in the sand at? Search the internet for reviews and troubles with products such as RCA and you will find nothing but negative reviews of their products across the line, maybe with the exception of GE Medical Systems.
Don't trust what I say, do the search people. You will thank me for telling you to do so before buying one of these products.
My TV is Dead and I can't find anyone to repair it and if I did, it would cost more for the repairs than it is worth and the repairman says he can't guarantee the repair due to such poorly manufactured parts used in this product. Many carry made in Mexico markings (sorry about that Mexico) but that's the facts.
Buy RCA 52'' Widescreen Scenium HDTV (hd52w140)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น